Friday 20 April 2012

My first ever

Having, for some time, been round people who "blog" I have finally got round to exploring this phenomenon.

This comes as a result of an ongoing conversation with a very good friend, my source of encouragement and all things computer. Yes Gab, (of crafty thoughts fame) I mean you!

I will try to remember to blog, showing my crafting efforts and after a recent trip to Ally Pally. I still have not had the chance to "play". So who knows what I will be coming up with. As the sky is the limit for the imagination although Not really sure if I have a style. I will leave it to you to decide. Hope you will like what you see.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I am so proud of you! I hope you find the adventure of blogging your art as wonderful as I do. It is a way of looking afresh at what you've made and really makes you think about what you do. I love what you make and have loved seeing the journey you have made so far and am looking forward to seeing what comes next. Congratulations on making a start and I look forward to seeing more of your art xxx

    ReplyDelete